Friday, November 15, 2013

Energy

I have a choice everyday. I can feed positive energy or I can feed my fears and insecurities. The most important thing to realize is that I have everything I need right here in my bones. Yes, I will always make mistakes, but the essential thing is to be reflective and try to understand my own response and actions and then try to act differently in the future. I can still reach my full potential.

I am human. We all are human. We need to allow ourselves and others to be human.

I am a firm believer that people are not all bad or all good. We are all these deep vessels of experiences, people, places, inheritances, and time that shape how we interact with our surroundings. There are shadows and light in all of us. Let's feed the light.


Photo by Eric R. Ward

No comments:

Post a Comment