Monday, January 6, 2014

2013 to 2014

2013 has been one of the most pivotal years of my life.

Here are some things that happened:
- My baby turned 2 years old.
-The MC Yogi yoga class at 3B in Provo was an important and beautiful start in many ways.
- I was able to go to the Ashtanga Confluence in February and Wanderlust in July.
- I started a yoga IG account and have been able to connect with yogis around the world that I would not have been able to otherwise. I am continually in awe of and inspired by this community.
- I had a trip that opened my eyes to the world and my reality as I was able to visit Brussels, London, and my favorite city, Paris.
- My ten year relationship ended.
- I have had intense pressure and rapid personal growth.
- I have been forced into the present moment.
- Slacklining and AcroYoga have been interests I have invested time into.
-What really matters is becoming clearer.
- Many illusions have been shattered, but Truth and Love shine through.

My hopes for 2014:
- Need less, save more
- Inspire and connect
- Have adventures
- 500 Hour YTT
-Breathe and Love
- Get stronger and make more art

Photography by Eric R. Ward

No comments:

Post a Comment